Thursday, December 7, 2017

Stampin' Up's "Love Today Planner & December 2016 Paper Pumpkin"

Love Today Planner Kit-Customized with Paper Pumpkin Supplies

This planner will keep you on schedule and give you a creative outlet too! This all-inclusive kit has everything you need to create a customizable yearly planner. No dates are printed, so you can start when you want.



Love Today Planner Kit
The Kit Includes:
7 3/4 " x 8 3/4" 2-ring Night of Navy Binder with gold metal corner accents
12 divider pagesCalendar pages
4 photo protector pages (holds 6 photos each)
3" x 8 1/4" Page Lifter
3 printed and 3 gold foil accent sticker sheets
Sticky Notes

My Paper Pumpkin December 2016 Alternative

I customized my planner using some of the leftover letters from the December 2016 kit. I really love being able to create super cute alternatives from paper pumpkin kit supplies. 




Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and gain access to past kits, (this kit is still available). Once you have access shop my online store and get this kit and your planner. Let your creativity go wild as you customize your planner. 



Shop 24/7

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
Thank you for reading my blog!
Happy crafting to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...