Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursday Treasures

Hello everyone,

First I would like to thank you for reading my blog. I've been working on Thursday Treasures since last November, but life happens.😊 I made it a priority goal this year, so here we go.

Image result for purple treasure chest


What is Thursday Treasures?
Just a special gift to say thank you for following my blog.

How does it work?
You read a blog and leave a post. Please make sure to leave an email just in case you're a winner. 

When is the drawing?
The drawing will be held every Wednesday and the winner's name will be posted on Thursday.  The first drawing will be 1/17/2018!

What is the treasures? 
The treasure will be something related to Stampin Up and/or Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin!

So sit back, relax and read my blogs. *Remember the more comments you leave the more chances your name will be entered*

Good luck!

Thank you for reading my blog!
A blessed and happy crafter!

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...