Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog Paper & Ribbon Share


Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog Goodies at a Discount!
07.27.19_TH_CATALOG_HC_PREORDER_ENG_JP
The 2019 Holiday catalog will launch on September 4th, 2019. The holiday catalog is filled with lots of awesome festive products. I absolutely love all the beautiful colors in the designer series paper and the ribbon. I wanted everyone to be able to share some of these great products but at a discount, so I'm hosting my very first holiday catalog product share. 

Paper Share - Cost: $30 plus $7.60 priority shipping
You will receive 6" x 6" sheet of every pattern and that will equal to 96 sheets. The designer series paper included:
  • Toile Tidings
  • Night Before Christmas
  • Come to Gather
  • Monster Bash
  • Wrapped in Plaid
  • Let it Snow
  • Brightly Gleaming
  • Feels Like Frost

Ribbon Share - Cost $19 plus $7.60 priority shipping
You will receive 2 1/2 yards of each ribbon and that will equal to 20 yards.
The ribbon included:
  • Garden Green 3/8" Double Stitched Ribbon
  • Real Red 1" Ruched Ribbon
  • Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8" Striped Ribbon
  • Real Red 1/8" Curly Ribbon
  • Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon
  • 1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon
  • Seaside Spray Ribbon 1/4" Metallic Ribbon
  • Basic Black 3/8" Scallop Edge Ribbon

*Get both shares and only pay one priority shipping fee*

Here's how it works:
Please email me at (charmanespapertreasures@gmail.com) to reserve your product share.
Subject Line: Product Share
Please include the following information in your email:
  • Name:
  • Mailing Address:
  • Product Share you would like to reserve.
  • Email for PayPal Invoicing (*) 

(*) I use PayPal for all my billing needs. However, a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Upon receiving my invoice, you may choose the credit card/debit card option instead using a PayPal account

2019- Holiday Catalog Product Share Timeline
  • Taking Reservations: now
  • PayPal Billing: August 31st
  • Payment Due: September 3rd
  • Ordering Materials: September 4th
  • Shipping shares: September 17th - September 21st

What is a Share and why do I want to participate?

When you reserve this product share with me, I will order the products from the holiday catalog on September 4th. I will prepare your package for shipment or deliver if local. You'll get to enjoy a bit of the designer series paper and ribbons for a fraction of the cost. You will receive your order within 7-10 days once I receive the product from Stampin’ Up! In the event there’s a product backorder I will let you know immediately. 

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peaks

Wrapped in Plaid
Designer Series Paper

Brightly Gleaming
Designer Series Paper

Budgeting wisely makes our money go further
so we can get a little of everything we want!
Everyone loves a great discount!!



Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!

All the Lord's Blessings,
Charmane


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...