Thursday, October 17, 2019

Join My Paper Pumpkin Club!

Paper Pumpkin Club Anyone?


Each month I get the opportunity to show case different alternate projects I've created using Paper Pumpkin materials with a great group of stampers.  I have so much fun letting my creative spirit soar with end possibilities!

Last month I created this super cute alternate using materials from the January 2020 I'll Bee Yours kit. I was super excited to create this custom background using the bumble bee stamp.



One of the greatest perks of being a Paper Pumpkin subscribers is having access to all the wonderful stamp sets. I've seen a TON of great ideas shared on Pinterest and on various Facebook groups. If the project inside isn't what you were hoping for, you'll always find someone sharing alternate ideas for your kit.

If you aren't a subscriber, I encourage you to give it a try. Sign up by the 10th of any month, and your kit will ship around the 15th each month. It should arrive within 7 business days. If you want to make your own March kit, then sign up by March 10th and get this super cute specially designed box. 


Image may contain: text

There's no obligation either. If you decide it's not for you, you aren't locked into anything. You can quit at any time.

So why the title of my post? Because I LOVE these kits, and I have a way you can get your kits each month AND earn Stampin' Rewards - free product!

It's fun to be part of a club and the Paper Pumpkin Club is no exception!

Checkout the club members perks and let me know if you're interested.

Club Member Perks:

  • A "Sip & Stamp" event on the last Saturday of the month and each member will bring their own kit. (location TBD)
  • Kits will be available to purchase for non-subscribers
  • A monthly instructional PDF of an alternate project created using leftover supplies from your kit.
  • Free monthly Stampin Up product giveaway.
  • June and December Paper Pumpkin Party (location TBD)
  • Access to purchase past kits and refills from my online store!
  • Lots of fun hours socializing while crafting!

Paper Pumpkin

Two ways to subscribe:


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.

Happy crafting to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...