Tuesday, December 8, 2020

December ICS Blog Hop "Thankfully Yours"


Hello Stampers and welcome to December ICS Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is "Thankfully Yours". The theme is to share a project spotlighting Stampin’ Up products creating “Thank You” cards. Thank you cards can be elaborate or they can be simple. I’m truly excited to participate in this theme, because you can never have too many “Thank you” cards!  I wanted to use a stamp set that has great images for simple stamping my choice was the " A Little Lace". I must admit it's one of my favorite go to stamp set.


I decided I wanted to create a card for simple card and stepped up card. I using the triple stamping technique for my stepped up card.  Let me know what you think.


Thanks for visiting, now let's hop over to Terri’s blog and see the projects she shared.


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated 

demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Renee's Paper Gems and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 

 

Please contact me for more information.


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 

Happy Crafting to You!

 

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram

7 comments:

  1. Nice cards! I love the triple layer one! Thank you for hopping with us this month. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

      Delete
  2. Your card looks so sweet and delicate. Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards. Lovely to see the triple stamping technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Love the triple time technique.

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...