Tuesday, May 11, 2021

May ICS Blog Hop: "It's a Guy Thing"


Hello Stampers and welcome to May ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "It’s A Guy Thing". Stampin’ Up has several really great products for masculine cards. I always need masculine birthday cards and never have enough of them. I decided to use the “Handsomely Suited” stamp set to create this super cute card.  I decided the best way to show case the stamp set was to create custom designer series paper. I just love the bow ties, they’re so cute. I also chose to use some the in-colors. Check out my projects below.  





Thanks for visiting, now let's hop over to June’s blog and see the projects she shared.

It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit.

From May 4th - 31st, new team members can get $155 USD worth of products for only $99 USD + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! 

Click here to join or contact me for more details! I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you!

 

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 

Happy Crafting to You!

 

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram


12 comments:

  1. Love the way you made your own DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique! Did you use the Stamparatus to line them up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. No I didn't use the stamparatus. I created the first one just random stamping. It was my guide for the remaining cards.

      Delete
    2. Wow, you have a good eye and steady hand! Great job!!

      Delete
  3. Great guy card in a variety of colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth. I never have enough masculine birthday cards!

      Delete
  4. Cute - idea and I love the bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout! I still need that set and you are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Been eyeballing the bow ties as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...