Tuesday, December 14, 2021

December ICS Blog Hop Thank You!


Hello and welcome to December ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Thank You”!  I wanted share some custom "Thank You" cards I created for my realtor. She told me what colors she wanted and here's what I created. She absolutely loves them and tells each recipient they were custom made just for them.

Being a punch kinda girl, I decided to use the "Elegantly Said" bundle. I just love the label punch and the beautiful corner image! 



She decided she wanted some in "Real Red  & Pale Papaya". I really love how these turned out. 



Thanks for visiting my blog, now let hop over to June's page and let's see the project she shared.


Do you enjoy crafting and art for personal expression, personal connection, and a way to build your community?

Do you enjoy helping others? 

If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated 

demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Renee's Paper Gems and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping.

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane







14 comments:

  1. Clean and crisp to make a nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card! Thanks for hopping with us I realize DEC is a busy month and appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the detail in the designs. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana I agree. I absolutely love this stamp set! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Love your card! You can easily make an assortment using every coloe in our collections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this stamp set. It really gets overlooked. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's terrific seeing this stamp set used outside of it's "typical" black and gold color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...