Tuesday, January 11, 2022

ICS Blog Hop Time to Sale-A-Brate


Hello and welcome to January ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Time to Sale-a-brate”!   Sale-a-bration is one of my favorite Stampin' Up promotions. You can earn Free products in three ways; shopping, hosting and joining. Today I wanted to share a couple of cards I created using the Sale-a-Bration Bundle "Friendly Hello". You can get this bundle for Free when your order before shipping is more than a $100.  Look at the beautiful images in the stamp set and designer series paper!


I really love all the colors featured in this DSP and all the great stamps in the stamp set. I must admit this bundle was perfect for my projects.  


This card was created for my December customers. I wanted a different "thank card" for December. I love the large "HELLO"!


I belong to a birthday club and this card was perfect. I also used the Stitched   Whimsical dies and snowflake splendor ribbon. I colored the ribbon with my blends to match the cardstock.


Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Sandra's page and see the project she shared.



If you like these projects and love FREE products click here for more information about Sale-a-bration.

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, love that you stamped the envelopes to coordinate! Thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards! Reminds us that spring really isn't that far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Sale-a-bration bundle. The DSP is just so pretty with wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bundle is great! I need to use it! Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...