Tuesday, March 29, 2022

PPP Blog Hop Kit Reunion - "Batter Up"


Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!

We know that many subscribers are waiting on their kits. While we are waiting we are doing a Kit Reunion this month so you will see ideas from various past Paper Pumpkin kits. We are getting busy with the Paper Pumpkin stamp sets and kit leftovers that we have on our shelves. Hopefully this will inspire you to tackle some of your older kits too. You might also see some Beyond the Horizons projects, it is sure to be a variety of projects to delight you!

Here in Houston it's baseball season so I decided to share a couple of projects I created using the "Batter Up" stamp set. I truly love baseball and I'm a die-hard Astros fan!! Growing up I played baseball more than playing with dolls.  When I first received this kit I was just super excited. 

I truly loved the sentiments and images from the "Batter Up" stamp set. Houston Astro's has several different colored jersey, so I decided to create two cards using these colors.   If you're  a baseball fan or have a couple of little leaguers, then you're going to love seeing the May 2021 Paper Pumpkin in this reunion!




Thanks for checking out my alternate and I really hope it inspires you. Now let's hop over to Tricia's page and see what kit she's bring to the reunion!

Paper Pumpkin April 2022

"Change is Beautiful"


Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether they’re climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be simultaneously thrilling and scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? Because new beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures. Let your loved ones know you’ll be there to support them through all of life’s chapters! 

The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature. 

Learn more about the intent behind the April Paper Pumpkin Kit in the video below.

Test drive Paper Pumpkin with a 1-month prepaid (item#137858) subscription for $22.50 (plus tax & shipping) by April 10th!  

After your order, you'll receive a code via email to redeem your subscription at Paper Pumpkin.com.

If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join the Stampin' Up community and  my team and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 

 

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

Happy Crafting to You!

 

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram






5 comments:

  1. Yes! I love baseball, too! Miss going to my son's games when he played! Great set and fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine cards. Love this kit.

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...