Tuesday, July 12, 2022

July ICS Blog Hop Sale-A-Brations


Hello and welcome to July ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Time to Sale-a-brate”!   Sale-a-bration is one of my favorite Stampin' Up promotions. You can earn Free products in three ways; shopping, hosting and joining. Today I wanted to share a fun fold card I created using the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper  "Rings of Love". You can get this designer series paper for Free when your order before shipping is more than a $50.  Look at the imagery in this designer series paper!


I really love all the colors featured in this DSP and it's a perfect addition to any project!  I joined a Fun Fold Swap using a Sale-a-bration product and this is what I created.  I really love fun folds! This was a very quick and easy card to make. You can actually get four card bases from one sheet of cardstock!


Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Sandra's page and see the project she shared.


If you like this project and love FREE products click here for more information about Sale-a-bration.

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

 


6 comments:

  1. Renee, your card layout is perfect for all the different patterns in this paper pack. I might be a little bias as this is my favorite DSP pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judi thanks! I don't normally get the dsp but I just love all the imagery of this pack.

      Delete
  2. Thats adorable thanks for the simple but great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, simple fun fold! Great way to show off that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card to show off the DSP! You can use this idea so many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great fun fold....love the choice of pattern from the DSP pack.

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...