Tuesday, August 9, 2022

August ICS Blog Hop Sale-a-brations


Hello and welcome to August ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Time to Sale-a-brate”!   Sale-a-bration is one of my favorite Stampin' Up promotions. You can earn Free products in three ways; shopping, hosting and joining. Today I wanted to share colring technique using the blender brushes and  the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper  "Silver & Gold". You can get this designer series paper for Free when your order before shipping is more than a $50.  I decided to use the silver dots piece from this pack.


I really love how the gold and silver are featured in this DSP and with just a little coloring you can change the look of this paper. I use the blender brush and the Night Of Navy to create my custom background. I must admit it turned out better than I thought. 


Click here for product used!

Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Terri's page and see the project she shared.


If you like this project and love FREE products click here for more information about Sale-a-bration.

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane



14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I never thought of that....great idea! Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great idea to sponge some color over that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great idea on how to use the Gold & Silver paper. Pretty birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and use of Alphabest bundle with this Sale-A-Bration DSP is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! I must admit I'm so glad I purchased that bundle.

      Delete
  5. That looks awesome! Love how the dots sparkle through the coloring technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got this bundle!! And I love that gold/silver DSP! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbi! You're going to love that bundle!

      Delete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...