Tuesday, September 13, 2022

September ICS Blog Hop " My Favorite DSP"


Hello Stampers and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop!

 

This month's theme is "My Favorite Designer Series Paper”! Stampin’ Up has lots of awesome designer series paper packs and it was hard to pick just one to spotlight.  I decided to share projects using the “Hues of Happiness”. Check out my projects below. I really love how these turned out.  


I needed to create some special "thank you" cards for my retirement celebration and of course they had to be shades of purple.  This paper has beautiful designs and for my card I use the ombre pattern. 


 Click here for products used!


Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Terri's page and see the awesome project she shared!


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane


5 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...