Tuesday, December 13, 2022

ICS December Blog Hop "Thank You"


Hello Stampers and welcome to December ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Thank you Card"! Stampin' Up has lots of great products you can use to create some wonderful "Thank You" cards.  I decided to use the Lovely and Lasting Bundle! I must admit this is truly my favorite bundle.  

I created this card using the bundle and the new in color Tahitian Tide.   I also decided to decorate the inside layer and the envelope. 



Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Elizabeth's  page and see the awesome project she shared!


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Royal Awesome Krafters and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

Happy Crafting to You!

Follow me on


Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest


 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card love the color too! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour choice and the stamp set makes a beautiful Thank You card.

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...