Tuesday, January 10, 2023

ICS Blog Hop Sale-a-Bration "Dandy Designs"

Hello and welcome to January ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Introducing Sale-a-Brations".   Sale-a-bration is one of my favorite Stampin' Up promotions. You can earn Free products in three ways; shopping, hosting and joining. Today I wanted to share some cards I created using the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper "Dandy Designs". You can get this designer series paper for Free when your order before shipping is more than a $50.  The festive colors in this paper are great for all your spring projects.


I really love all the spring colors featured in this DSP and it's a perfect addition to any project!  I just completed a swap using a Sale-a-bration product and below are the projects I created.   The inspiration for these cards came from Casing the Catalog page 53 and I really love the finished projects. This was a very quick and easy card to make and a great way to use this super cute designer series paper. 


I decided to create a card for each of the coordinating color cardstock. The colors are Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Fressia and Mango Melody. I also used the Decorative Circle punch. I must admit I love creating quick and easy cards.  Check out the other cards below. 


Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Debbi's page and see the project she shared.

If you like this project and love FREE products click here for more information about Sale-a-bration.

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane


Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube





14 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...