Wednesday, February 15, 2023

ICS Blog Hop "Sale-a-bration" Inspiration


Hello and welcome to February ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Introducing Sale-a-Brations".   Sale-a-bration is one of my favorite Stampin' Up promotions. You can earn Free products in three ways; shoppinghosting and joining. Today I wanted to share some cards I created using the Sale-a-Bration Bundle "Eden's Garden".  You can get this super cute bundle for Free when your order before shipping is more than a $100.  The blossoms and foliage images in this stamp set are so pretty.  I decided to create "Stamped One Sheet Wonder" and the inspiration for these cards came from Debbie Henderson


I really wanted a great way to spotlight the blossoms and foliage, so I used the 2021 - 2023 in-colors to create my Stamped One Sheet Wonder and they turned out better than I thought.  The inspiration for this technique and these cards came from Debbie Henderson




Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Elizabeth's page and see the project she shared.

If you like this project and love FREE products click here for more information about Sale-a-bration.

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane


Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

FacebookInstagramPinterest and YouTube


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card that bundle is an amazing deal for FREE! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used one of the new offerings for Sale-a-bration. I just got it a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful set of cards using the new Sale-A-Bration offering products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for some ideas with this bundle!! So nce!!!!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...