Wednesday, March 8, 2023

March ICS Blog Hop "Birthday Bash"


Hello Stampers and welcome to March ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Birthday Bash"! Stampin' Up has lots of great products you can use to create some wonderful "Birthday" cards.  I decided to spotlight the "Fancy Flora" Designer Series paper by creating this fun-fold birthday card. This was my first time trying this fun-fold and I was very pleased with the finished product. 


The designs in this pack feature pastel hues painted on canvas.  I chose the design that coordinated with the Calypso Coral cardstock and ink pad. Here's the first view of my card.



The second view shows how the fun fold opens and also the sentiment inside. 


Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Debbi's page and see the project she shared.

If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Royal Awesome Krafters and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 


 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

FacebookInstagramPinterest and YouTube

3 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...