Wednesday, April 12, 2023

April ICS Blog Hop "Spring Has Sprung"

 


Hello Stampers and welcome to April ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Spring Has Sprung"! Stampin' Up has lots of great products you can use to create some wonderful "Spring Themed" cards.  I decided to create an Easter card and spotlight the "Easter Bunny Bundle. I truly love this super cute bundle and the best part is the bunny punch! 


I don't make many Easter cards, but this year I participated in a  swap for the January - April mini catalog and this was the card I created. I also used one of the new in-colors Parakeet Party! I just love how the bunny looks sitting in the grass. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Now let's hop over to Cheryl's page and see the spring project she shared!


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Royal Awesome Krafters and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 


 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

FacebookInstagramPinterest and YouTube

6 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...