Wednesday, May 10, 2023

ICS Blog Hop Introducing the 2023-2025 In Colors


Hello Stampers and welcome to May ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Introducing the 2023 - 2025 In Colors"! The new annual catalog launched on May 2nd and inside were the new 2023 - 2025 In Colors: Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Boho Blue, Moody Mauve and Pebbled Path.  It's always so exciting when Stampin' Up introduces new in-colors. 


I needed  13 cards for a new annual catalog swap and I decided to use the "Saying Circles" bundle.  I'm sharing the Copper Clay card, but just imagine this card in all the new and returning colors. 
I hope the ladies enjoy their swaps, because I had so much fun creating them.


Click here for materials used.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Now let's hop over to Janey's
 page and see the new in-color project she shared!


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Royal Awesome Krafters and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 


 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

FacebookInstagramPinterest and YouTube

9 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...