Wednesday, June 14, 2023

ICS Blog Hop Punch A Bunch


 Hello Stampers and welcome to June ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Punch A Bunch"! The  annual catalog has lots of Paper Punches: some are part of bundles and the others are just stand-a-lone tools.  In this month's hop we're going to be sharing with you some of our favorite punches. I'm truly a punch kinda girl and it was very hard to pick a favorite, but I decided to share a project created with the Very Best Trio Punch. I must admit the scallop on this punch give any project that extra pop. 



I wanted to share how  the scalloped edge in different colors give your project that extra bang. I participated in a fun fold swap and this fold is called barn door. I must admit the finish product is very nice. 




Click here for materials used!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Now let's hop over to Tricia's page and see the new in-color project she shared!


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Royal Awesome Krafters and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 


 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

FacebookInstagramPinterest and YouTube

7 comments:

  1. Now that's a cute card! I don't have this punch yet but I can see now that I NEED it! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That punch really steps up your card to a new level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project and this punch is really a hidden gem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of your card using the punch. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card design. Love the way you have used this punch. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the punch on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...