Wednesday, July 12, 2023

July 2023 ICS Blog Hop New Core Colors


Hello Stampers and welcome to July ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is " The New Core Colors"! In May Stampin Up did a color refresh and some new core colors were added to the color families. The new Core Colors are in the picture below.  I decided to use two of those new colors Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lolly on my project. I must admit these are some cute colors and a great color combination.


I needed 12 cards for a “Thinking of You” themed card swap. I used both of those colors and the Tropical Leaf bundle to create this card. I created my own designer series paper using the one-page wonder technique. I truly love this technique, because it gives you the opportunity to let your creative spirit soar. 

Click here for materials used.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Now let's hop over to Elizabeth's page and see what Core Color she shared. 


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Royal Awesome Krafters and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

FacebookInstagramPinterest and YouTube

7 comments:

  1. Very nice colour combination and love the stamp set you chose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! Love the Lolly and Azure colors together, so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo and the clean look on your card. Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...