Wednesday, September 13, 2023

September 2023 ICS Blog Hop Mini Catalog Showcase


Hello Stampers and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! Being a Stampin' Up demonstrator offers so many great perks, but one of favorite is the release of a new catalog. The mini catalog will be available from September 6 - January 3, 2024. This catalog is filled with lots of new product from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas and everything in between. Our theme for this month is to spotlight the mini catalog. I decided to CASE the catalog using the "Curved Occasions" bundle.  The inspiration for this card is on page 64 of the mini catalog. 



I truly love paper punches and this is just one of the "Punch Bundles" that caught my eye. I really love my version of this card. 

Click here for the materials used.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Now let's hop over to Tricia's page and see what technique she shared. 


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Royal Awesome Krafters and get $125 worth of product for $99 plus tax and FREE shipping. 


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

FacebookInstagramPinterest and YouTube








7 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...