Wednesday, October 11, 2023

October ICS Blog Hop - Fall


Hello Stampers and welcome to October ICS Blog Hop! Our theme for this month is to share a "All About Autumn" project. Being a Stampin' Up demonstrator offers so many great perks, but one of favorite is the release of a new catalog.  I decided to use items from the "All About Autumn" Suite Collection from the new mini catalog! Let's check out what I created.


These card was created for a Mini Catalog swap group and I really like how it turned out! The Copper Clay and Very Vanilla are a great color combination. 

Click here for the materials used.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Now let's hop over to Elizabeth's page and see the Autumn project she shared!


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this journey with you. Join my team Royal Awesome Krafters by October 31 and take advantage of Stampin' Up 35th  Anniversary promotion!


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more fun and inspiration!!

FacebookInstagramPinterest and YouTube

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card I just love this DSP! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This DSP just makes the card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty Fall card...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite sentiment showcased simply and beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shapes and color contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! Love the contrast there! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...