ICS Blog Hop All About Christmas


Hello and welcome to November ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "All About Christmas”! Wow this year has gone by so fast and Christmas is just around the corner. I wanted to create a unique Christmas card and I decided to use the "Patch Work" dies and the “Trucking Along” bundle. I will admit playing with the Patch Work dies puts me mind of completing a puzzle. As you can see the white pieces of the card was customed stamped. 



This card was created for Online Exclusive swap. I had so much fun creating this card. I must admit my favorite part was completing the patch work design. It truly reminded me of putting a puzzle together. 

Click here for materials and  measurements:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, now let's head over to Sharon's page and see the Christmas project she shared! 


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this creative journey with you. Join the (RAK Team)  Royal Awesome Krafters and together we will share Random Acts of Kindness with others. 


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more inspiration.

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube


Comments

  1. So cute, I am loving this bundle more and more each day! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite bundles for any season of the year. Like the Patchwork look too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv this!!! Really cool layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment