ICS Blog Hop Homemade Holiday


 Hello and welcome to December ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Homemade Holiday”! Wow this year has gone by so fast and Christmas is just around the corner. I love creating unique gift giving packages. Before Covid I was always in Craft Fairs from October - December and sometimes I did very well. In 2020, I started taking Stocking Stuffers orders from my husband's job. Each year I've always added something new and this year it was the customized Hershey Nuggets. The inspiration from these treat holders were from Brenda Quintana. I truly love the finished projects. 

I actually made three for Christmas in different colored designer series paper. 


My work daughter's birthday was in November and she absolutely loved her treat holder. Black and gold are her favorite colors, so making creating her treat holder was special to my heart!



Thank you so much for visiting my blog, now let's head over to Cheryl's page and see the Christmas project she shared


If you're new to stamping or don't already have a designated demonstrator...I would love the opportunity to share this creative journey with you. Join the (RAK Team)  Royal Awesome Krafters and together we will share Random Acts of Kindness with others. 


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Follow me for more inspiration.

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube



Comments

  1. Yum what a fun and pretty gift! Thank you for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!! This gives me an idea for an Advent Calendar. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gift idea. Love how you can personalize it with this bundle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment