ICS Blog Hop All About The Sale-a-bration


Hello and welcome to January ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Introducing Sale-a-Bration".   Sale-a-bration is one of my favorite Stampin' Up promotions. You can earn Free products in three ways; shoppinghosting and joining. Today I wanted to share some cards I created using the Sale-a-Bration Bundle "Softly Sophisticated".  You can get this super cute bundle for Free when your order before shipping is more than a $100.  The bundle comes with the Softly Sophisticated stamp set and embossing folder. I signed up for a Sale-a-bration card swap and I decided to Case the catalog for my inspiration. 


I signed up for a Sale-a-bration card swap and I decided to Case the catalog for my inspiration. I realy love the pattern in the embossing folder. Just think adding a litte color to the embossed image can really make your project pop!



Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Tricia's page and see the project she shared.

If you like this project and love FREE products click here for more information about Sale-a-bration.

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane


Follow me for more fun and inspiration 

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube

Comments

Post a Comment