ICS Blog Hop It's A Love Thing


Hello and welcome to February ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "It's A Love Thing". Stampin' Up has lots of great product to express love to that special person in your life. This was the perfect day to share our projects, because today is actually Valentine's day! I decided to use the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle from the mini catalog and the "Most Adored" Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  


I truly love plaid or gingham designs so that was my inspiration for this card. The Heartfelt Hexagon Stamp set has some cute images. The designer series paper has Flirty Flamingo and Real Red as two of the coordinating colors.  I added some crystal gems  to give the card that extra pop. I also added some of the same designer series paper to the flap of the envelope.  

Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Terri's page and see the project she shared.

If you like this project and love FREE products click here for more information about Sale-a-bration.

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube





Comments

  1. Cute! Thanks for hoping with us this month love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design with this designer series paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clean and simple design. Great way to showcase this beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!! I love what ya did with the hex punch & the mats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment