ICS Blog Hop Farewell 2022-2024 In Colors


 Hello and welcome to April ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Farewell 2022-2024 in-colors". Every two years Stampin'  Up brings out new in-colors. Whenever in the new colors come in the old colors retire. The retiring colors are Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and orchid Oasis! My favorite is the Sweet Sorbet but for this project I used Tahitian Tide!

I participated in a "Birthday" ATC card swaps and I knew the "Filled with Happiness" stamp set would be perfect this project. 




I decided to use the Tahitian Tide color family for my project. I also colored the leaves in Parakeet Party and added Sweet Sorbet gems! I had so much fun creating these "ATC" cards for the swap! Once I receive my ATC swaps I'll be creating some cute card with them. 




Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Debbi's page and see the project she shared.

If this project inspires you to create one, then please click here for the measurements and supplies I used. 

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube


Comments

  1. Cute card! Love this stamp set was sad to see it retire. Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card using my favourite Tahitian Tide! Will miss the stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment