Wednesday, September 11, 2024

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun


 Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products to celebrate the Fall season.  Fall is one of my favorite season. I love the rich and vibrant colors you see in the Fall.  I  participated in a Fall Sampler Swap and  I decided to use the Autumn Leaves Stamp set because I love the detailed leaf stamps. 


The instructions were to use the Stampin' Up colors Pumpkin and Peach Pie. I also added Very Vanilla to bring a neutral color in as well.  Please click here for all the supplies I used. 




Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's head to the next person on the carousel and see what they shared.

Blog Hop Index


If you're just dipping your toes into the world of stamping or don't have a crafting guru by your side...well, buckle up, because I am here to be your creative co-pilot on this colorful journey.  Join my squad the Royal Awesome Krafters and score a whopping $125 worth of  Stampin' Up goodies for $99, with no shipping fees to boot!  Click here for the full scoop! 

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube

4 comments:

  1. Oh I never thought of putting butterflies on a fall card. Good idea! Thanks for sharing your fall fun inspiration with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great fall idea. Great to attach to a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors so fresh and fall!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...