Tuesday, July 14, 2026

July 2026 ICS Blog Hop Online Exclusives

 

Hello and welcome to July ICS Blog Hop!
This month, I’m featuring products from the “Garden Poetry Suite Collection,” which showcases lush botanical imagery in vibrant, cheerful colors. For these projects, I’ll be working with Poppy Parade, Blueberry Bushel, and Old Olive classic ink pads. My inspiration came from a Virtual Bingo event I attended on Saturday, June 27, 2026—it was such a blast, and everyone had a great time. Since I didn’t have the “Paradise Garden” stamp set, I opted to use the “Exciting Times,” Learn & Grow, and June 2026 Bikes & Blooms Paper Pumpkin stamp sets for the sentiments instead!


I absolutely love how each card turned out, and the sentiments perfectly complement this suite collection. I noticed that this set of goodies is still on the Last Chance list while supplies last, and it might be worth adding to your collection.






Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's head to the next person on the carousel and see what they shared.  

🌟 A NEW Stampin’ Up! Joining Experience Started July 1, 2026! 🎨

Have you ever wished you had a crafty bestie or creative coach cheering you on every step of the way? πŸ’œ Well, your wish has been granted! Come join the Royal Awesome Krafters crew, where we share creativity, inspiration, and Random Acts of Kindness one paper hug at a time. 🌞 

πŸŽ‰ Turn $100 into $125 in Stampin’ Up! goodies, plus a surprise Welcome Box and a community of crafty friends!

πŸ’• Ready to leap into the fun?
I'd love to welcome you to the Royal Awesome Krafters family! Leave me a comment for all the details!


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube

9 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, this suite is so pretty and it's on last chance now eek! I better get it while I still can! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this paper, it is so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in this DSP and you made them into great card projects!

    ReplyDelete

July 2026 ICS Blog Hop Online Exclusives

  Hello and welcome to July ICS Blog Hop! This month, I’m featuring products from the “Garden Poetry Suite Collection,” which showcases lush...