Hello and welcome to August ICS Blog Hop!
This month, I’m featuring the “Pretty Party Card Kit,” from the Kits Collection. This kit comes with everything you need to create nine cheerful handmade cards. The large coral, pink, and purple balloon designs-accented with sparkling gold foil confetti for a party-ready finish-are perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, and celebrations of all kinds. The inspiration for my alternates came from the coordinating colors in this kit. The colors I chose was Flirty Flamingo and Very Vanilla. I completed three of the cards according to the directions and I truly love gold foil accents.
I decided to fussy cut the balloons from card number three. I also use the remainder of that card front and gave each balloon a string that matched. I layered the balloons over the strings using Stampin' dimensionals. I took the gold & white strip cut it in half and layer the sentiment label on it. Add it to card base with Stampin' dimensionals. Add some sequins from the kit for that extra pop. I also decorated the envelope and the inside layer with the balloon stamp.
Check out this super cute video and see all the amazing products to create the sparkling birthday cards!
Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's head to the next person on the carousel and see what they shared.
Have you ever wished you had a crafty bestie or creative coach cheering you on every step of the way? π Well, your wish has been granted! Come join the Royal Awesome Krafters crew, where we share creativity, inspiration, and Random Acts of Kindness one paper hug at a time. π
π Turn $100 into $125 in Stampin’ Up! goodies, plus a surprise Welcome Box and a community of crafty friends!
π Ready to leap into the fun?
I'd love to welcome you to the Royal Awesome Krafters family! Leave me a comment for all the details!
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

.jpg)





Those cards are so cute I am gonna be ordering this kit! Thanks for hopping with us this month!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great kit! You can never have enough birthday cards!
ReplyDeleteI love your projects and this kit!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great kit - and I love your alternative!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun kit! Definitely a party happening on this page!! Nice job on the alternative too!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects!
ReplyDelete