Tuesday, September 8, 2026

September ICS Blog Hop New Catalog

 


 Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop!
This month, I’m featuring the “Banner Sayings Bundle,” from the catalog. You can add fun stamped banners to your cards and scrapbook pages with this bundle. It includes stamps with sentiments for nearly every occasion - congrats, thanks, thinking of you, and more - and a coordinating punch to cut them out quickly. The inspiration for my card was to try the tearing technique on the two- tone cardstock. I also incorporated some items from the 2026-2028 In- Color collection. I must admit it came out better than I expected. 


I created a background layer on the larger torn piece using a floral image from the peaceful garden stamp set and the crisp cantaloupe ink pad. I stamped the sentiments in three different colors on the banners. I decided to add the matching butterflies to give my card that extra color pop.


Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's head to the next person on the carousel and see what they shared.  

🌟 A NEW Stampin’ Up! Joining Experience 🎨

Have you ever wished you had a crafty bestie or creative coach cheering you on every step of the way? 💜 Well, your wish has been granted! Come join the Royal Awesome Krafters crew, where we share creativity, inspiration, and Random Acts of Kindness one paper hug at a time. 🌞 

🎉 Turn $100 into $125 in Stampin’ Up! goodies, plus a surprise Welcome Box and a community of crafty friends!

💕 Ready to leap into the fun?
I'd love to welcome you to the Royal Awesome Krafters family! Leave me a comment for all the details!


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Love your project and absolutely love this punch, and so excited that they came out with a second stamp set that coordinates with it

    ReplyDelete

September ICS Blog Hop New Catalog

    Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month, I’m featuring the “Banner Sayings Bundle,” from the catalog. You can add fun st...