Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thursday Treasure: Stampin' Up! "Around the Corner"


One Sheet Wonder featuring Stampin' Up! " Around the Corner" Stamp Set


Images©Stampin' Up!
 
Organized Swaps: New Stamp set from New Catalog

I participated in an organized swap for the new catalog. The swap challenge was to create 20 full cards using a new stamp set. I decided to feature the "Around the Corner" stamp set. The images on this set are so cute. I decided that I wanted to use the One Sheet Wonder technique as my inspiration; however, this stamp set don't have a coordinating designer series paper. So thinking outside the box I created my own custom designer series paper (DSP).  I wanted my color to bright and festive, so I chose Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Mint Macaron and Whisper White. 

Card measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Supplies:
Around the Corner Stamp Set 147464
Love What You Do Stamp Set 148042
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock 105117
Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad 126945
Real Red Ink Pad 126949
Mint Macaron Ink Pad 147106
Real Red Solid Ribbon 144631
Rhinestone Basic Jewels 144220
Starburst Punch 143717
2" Circle Punch 133782
Snail Adhesive  104332
Dimensionals 104430

Instructions:
1. Cut Pumpkin Pie Card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score @4 1/4"
2. Cut Whisper White card stock 2" x 5 1/2" to make custom designer series paper
3. Punch  2" circle using whisper white card stock
4. Punch Starburst shape using Pumpkin Pie card stock
5. Cut real ribbon into 5 1/2" piece
6. Using the star images in the Around the Corner Stamp set create the custom designer series paper (DSP). 
* The above image can be used as a guide, but let your creative juice flow!*
7. Stamp sentiment on 2" circle shape using the Love What you Do stamp set.
8. Attach circle shape to starburst shape using snail adhesive.
9. Attach the dsp piece to the card base using the snail adhesive. 
10. Add ribbon on top using mini glue dots. 
11. Add sentiment layer over ribbon using dimensionals.
12. Add rhinestone to sentiment layer for extra embellishment.


Are you interested in a Stampin Up Catalog, well… it’s finally here! There are so many amazing products, stamps, accessories, and the catalog is also great inspiration for projects.

If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Complete the "contact me form" in the right hand corner and I’ll send you a catalog right away!

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...