Saturday, June 2, 2018

Sneak Peek Saturday: A Glimpse in the New Stampin' Up! Catalog

Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog 

I hope that you've enjoyed my Sneak Peek Saturday blog series but it ends today. I wanted to find the best way to close this series and I decided a glimpse in the new catalog would be absolutely perfect. 

06.01.18_HEADER_AC2018_NA
Images©Stampin' Up!

Check out this cute stop motion video on some of the great products in the new catalog. 



Get your hands on new products from the 2018–2019 annual catalog, 
and find something for every crafter to love.


Are you interested in a Stampin Up Catalog, well… it’s finally here! There are so many amazing products, stamps, accessories, and the catalog is also great inspiration for projects.

If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Contact me  and I’ll send you a catalog right away!

I hope that everyone really enjoyed all the great new product I shared in the Sneak Peek Saturday series. I had so much fun posting the Saturday blogs that I've decided to start another Saturday series and I hope you'll enjoy this as well. 

Checkout my new series:"Spotlight Saturday" 
starting ... June 9, 2018. 


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram










No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...