Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thursday Treasure: Stampin' Up! "Graceful Glass" Vellum Bookmarks


Stampin' Up! "Graceful Glass Vellum DSP"  Bookmarks

Images©Stampin' Up!

Images©Stampin' Up!

Each month I have the great pleasure of crating super thank you gifts for my customers. I always try to give them a gift that can be use more than once. I decided for May I would make them a bookmark. I wanted to to add something to the front and back of the bookmark. So I decided to feature the Graceful Glass vellum designer series paper, Beautiful You stamp set and the new stamp set Detailed with Love. 

Bookmark Measurements: 2" x 8"


Supplies:

Detailed with Love Stamp Set 146606
Beautiful You Stamp Set 148042
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Graceful Glass Designer Series Paper 146344
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 132708
In Color 2018-2020 Stampin Write Markers 147159
Subtle Collection Stampin Write Markers 147156
Brights Collection Stampin Write Markers 147157
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch 133324
Whisper White Baker’s Twine 124262
Snail Adhesive 104332

Instructions:
1. Cut Whisper White Cardstock 2” x 8”
2. Color and cut desired image from Graceful Glass vellum DSP.
3. Make the bookmark topper using the scalloped tag topper punch
4. Stamp desired image on whisper white tag using the “Beautiful You” stamp set
5. Use the “thank you” sentiment from the “Detailed with Love” stamp set. Stamp the sentiment below the stamped image on the whisper white card stock.
6. Using the snail adhesive to attach the vellum dsp on the front side of the bookmark.
7. Cut 6” whisper white baker’s twine and tie on bookmark.
Woohoo, your super cute bookmark is complete!

Are you interested in a Stampin Up Catalog, well… it’s finally here! There are so many amazing products, stamps, accessories, and the catalog is also great inspiration for projects.


If you are new to stamping or don’t already have a designated demonstrator… I would love the opportunity to earn your business. Contact me  and I’ll send you a catalog right away!

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.
Happy crafting to you!



Follow me on Facebook and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...