Tuesday, October 11, 2022

ICS Blog Hop My Favorite Punch


Hello Stampers and welcome to October ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "My Favorite Punch"! Stampin' Up has lots of great punches and it was so hard to pick just one to spotlight. I decided to share projects using the Lasting Label Punch. This punch is part of the Lovely & Lasting bundle and so I decided to spotlight the entire bundle. 



I signed up for  a "Bundle" swap  and it's due on the October 27th.  I wanted a way to spotlight the punch and the bundle and this is the project I created.  I also wanted to use the Starry Sky color products because I hadn't used this color much. I really like how this card turned out. 



Click here for products used!

Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Dana's page and see the awesome project she shared!


 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

Happy Crafting to You!

 Charmane


6 comments:

  1. the Lasting Label punch is fabulous - love this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely!!!! The color is striking & the layout really makes this sentiment pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for hoping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful and great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking card! Love that Starry Sky! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...