Friday, October 21, 2022

Stampin' Up "Merry Christmas" Trade Card

Trade Card Swap

I had the opportunity to join some awesome crafters in a "Trade Card" swap. 

What is a "Trade Card?

A trade card is a square or rectangular card that is small, but bigger than the modern visiting card, and is exchanged in social circles. The trade card can be used as a starting point for creating a greeting card!

I will admit this was my first time every creating a trade card and it was so much fun! Here's the card I created and I hope you like it. 


Click here for the products used and check out my video below.

Measurements & Instructions:

  • Evening Evergreen Cardstock - 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - 3 3/8" x 2 3/8"
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock - 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
  • Perfectly Plaid Bundle (Retired) so just use your favorite products.
  • Stamp sentiment on the very vanilla piece of cardstock
  • Punch out Christmas tree
  • Adhere all pieces together.
  • Add some bling and Voila you have a trade card. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!

Happy crafting to you!

God bless,

Charmane

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...