Saturday, May 18, 2024

2024 -2026 In Colors

Hello and welcome to the Stamping with Friend Blog hop. we are a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators from around the world sharing our love for paper crafting. Today's challenge (theme) is the "2024-2026 In Colors" challenge. Every two years Stampin' Up brings out new in-colors and for 2024 they are Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock, Summer Splash and Petunia Pop!  My favorite so far is Petunia Pop, but that'll probably change as I create more projects with these cute colors!



The inspiration for this card came from a Sketch Swap Challenge. I decided to use priducts from the UnBounded Love Suite Collection. 



I truly love hand coloring because it let's me reconnect with my inner child. When I was a girl coloring was always my favorite thing to do especially when it was raining! I also love hoe you can mix and match the colors for the floral label die.



I truly hope you like the card I created using this sketch.To continue along the blog hop, click Next Blog to see what Diane Evans has made for us today. 

If you would like to get your hands on these super cute colors then check out Stampin' Up "May Joining Offer"! Anyone that joins Stampin' Up by May 31st will get these "FOUR In-Color Products" added to their Starter Kit! 


If you're just dipping your toes into the world of stamping or don't have a crafting guru by your side...well, buckle up, because I am here to be your creative co-pilot on this colorful journey.  Join my squad the Royal Awesome Krafters and score a whopping $207 worth of  Stampin' Up goodies for $99, with no shipping fees to boot!  Click here for the full scoop!  



Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

Happy Crafting to you!

Follow me on

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube


 

7 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...