ICS Blog Hop Introducing the 2024-2026 In Colors


 Hello and welcome to May ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Introducing the 2024-2026 in-colors". Every two years Stampin' Up brings out new in-colors and for 2024 they are Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock, Summer Splash and Petunia Pop! I actually had a chance to create with these colors in March at the OnStage Convention here in Houston, TX. Wow that was an awesome and exciting event.  My favorite so far is Petunia Pop, but that'll probably change as I create more projects with these cute colors!


I participated in a In-Color "Bingo" last month! We had lots of fun and made some really cute projects. Here's a couple of the cards I created. I truly enjoyed using different products from the "Unbounded Beauty Collection Suite" and the "Something Fancy" stamp set. 

We were each giving enough supplies to create one card in all of the new in-colors. Here's two of the cards I created during the Bingo. 





Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Janey's page and see the project she shared.

If you would like to get your hands on these super cute colors then check out Stampin' Up "May Joining Offer"! Anyone that joins Stampin' Up by May 31st will get these "FOUR In-Color Products" added to their Starter Kit! 


If you're just dipping your toes into the world of stamping or don't have a crafting guru by your side...well, buckle up, because I am here to be your creative co-pilot on this colorful journey.  Join my squad the Royal Awesome Krafters and score a whopping $207 worth of  Stampin' Up goodies for $99, with no shipping fees to boot!  Click here for the full scoop! 

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube

Comments

Post a Comment