Saturday, August 3, 2024

Blogger's Choice - Color Challenge

Hello and welcome to the Stamping with Friend Blog hop. we are a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators from around the world sharing our love for paper crafting. Today's challenge (theme) is the Blogger's Choice spotlight. I participated in a Color Challenge using the Stampin' Up colors - Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Moody Mauve and Basic Beige. I wanted a project  that would truly highlight these colors and that's was my inspiration for my project. 

I fell in love with this bundle when I saw it offered in the Stampin' Up catalog and it's still one of my favorites - the  Posted For You Bundle. If you have this bundle I truly hope my project will give you the inspiration to craft with it again. 

I decided to use the tone-on-tone stamping technique and it was so much fun. I really love how the basic beige cardstock really made these colors pop. 


Now let's head to the next person in the carousel and see what product they used! 

Blog Hop Index

 

If you're just dipping your toes into the world of stamping or don't have a crafting guru by your side...well, buckle up, because I am here to be your creative co-pilot on this colorful journey.  Join my squad the Royal Awesome Krafters and score a whopping $125 worth of  Stampin' Up goodies for $99, with no shipping fees to boot!  Click here for the full scoop! 

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube






 

6 comments:

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...