Wednesday, August 14, 2024

ICS Blog Hop Happy Anniversary



Hello and welcome to August ICS Blog Hop!

This month's theme is "Happy Anniversary".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products to celebrate Anniversaries.  I must admit I've truly fell in love with the Mix and Match Ephemera packs in the new catalog.   I decided to use the use Fully Flowering and Labels and Layers Ephemera packs.  I also decided to use the "Wonderful Thoughts" stamp set! Some of these sentiments are perfect for celebrating an anniversary!





I truly love how these ephemera packs makes crafting so much fun, quick and easy!  Please click here for all the supplies I used. 



Thanks for visiting my blog, now let's hop over to Sharon's page and see the project she shared.



If you're just dipping your toes into the world of stamping or don't have a crafting guru by your side...well, buckle up, because I am here to be your creative co-pilot on this colorful journey.  Join my squad the Royal Awesome Krafters and score a whopping $125 worth of  Stampin' Up goodies for $99, with no shipping fees to boot!  Click here for the full scoop! 

 

 Thank you for stopping by to read my blog!

 Happy Crafting to You!

Charmane

FacebookInstagramPinterest, and YouTube



11 comments:

  1. Pretty!! Thanks for celebrating out 10-year anniversary and hopping with us this month! Appreciate you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm truly blessed to be part of this group!

      Delete
  2. Really cute - great use of the ephemera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm enjoying the ephemera packs! I was so glad to see them in mini catalog!

      Delete
  3. Great idea to use the ephemera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm enjoying the ephemera packs! I was so glad to see them in mini catalog!

      Delete
  4. So nice to see the emphera packs used to make this lovely Anniversary card. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Great way to use the Ephemera packs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the ephemera!

    ReplyDelete

ICS Blog Hop Fall Fun

  Hello and welcome to September ICS Blog Hop! This month's theme is "Fall Fun".  Stampin' Up has lots of great products t...